Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back Trouble





I spend a good portion of my life in pain. I have a bad back. It hurts ever so often and those who have ever had back/neck pain, can attest that there is nothing like it. Every important appendage you have is somehow attached to your back/neck, so when those hurt, everything you do hurts. I have always made lite of the situation with quotes such as "The doctor told me it was from lugging these big ol' nuts around." A doctor has never told me that, but it isn't too far fetched.

One day last month I was admiring the size of my nuts. Let me tell you, these suckers are huge. It's like I have 2 epcot centers dangling between my legs. They are impressive. But during my admiration, I found that my left jewel was much larger than my right one. Long story short, I decided to get it checked out at the local doctor's office. He then sent me to the hospital to have an ultrasound done on my nut. The week after was a tough wait. It's like waiting that minute or two before you can rinse out the conditioner, only instead of a minute or two, I had to wait a week.

Again, long story short, my nuts are okay and I get to keep both of them. I guess what I am trying to say is, be careful when talking about your nuts. You never know when karma might try to take one away. Okay, so really, I just wanted a reason to talk about my nuts, but the above mentioned story is true. And I am very thankful that I get to keep my nuts. Lets face it, me without my nuts is like Nolan Ryan without a right arm, or J-Lo without her ass, or........well, you get the picture.

0 comments: