Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Macs



Okay enough of those Mac commercials and those pretentious bastards that use a Mac. I could give a crap whether or not you like a Mac or a PC........and I am so sick of hearing how "user friendly" they are and how "they just work." I am so sick of these Mac users regurgitating lines from Apple's marketing campaign like they are some walking t.v. commercial. If they just work, then why do you call me to work on them all of the time?

It's not that I think PCs are superior to Macs either. I don't. I just like the fact that people who prefer PCs don't feel the need to convince everyone of it.

I saw on the internet where a Mac user was quoted as saying, "I've had a Macintosh now for a total of 35 days, and I'm really excited to be part of the Mac community." Part of the Mac community? It's a computer, not a social movement, asshole! And if there is such a community, I sure as hell don't want to be any part of it.

0 comments: